Friday, February 01, 2008

Just a few things you might not know...

In the spirit of a meme, I present a forward I recevied today (thanks goes to Chuck)... rather then send a mass e-mail out to EVERYONE, I'm taking this route.

Four Things You (probably) Don't Know About Me
Four things about me that you may or may not have known in any particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life
  1. American Greetings "card chick" (stocking cards in drug stores)
  2. movie theater ticket seller and popcorn vendor
  3. drugstore clerk
  4. gopher at a doctor's office

Four Places I have lived:
  1. Brentwood
  2. Greensburg
  3. Brentwood
  4. Irwin

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
  1. Law & Order: SVU
  2. Bunnytown (Disney Channel)
  3. Drake & Josh (Nick)
  4. Spongebob (Nick)
(I have a kid, what can I say?!)

Four places I have been:
  1. Nova Scotia
  2. Calgury
  3. Louisville, KY
  4. Williamsburg, VA

Four favorite foods:
  1. pizza
  2. chix parm
  3. wings
  4. raisins and spice oatmeal

Four Places I would like to visit:
  1. wherever Caron is living at the time!
  2. Rome, Italy
  3. Paris, France -- to live the life of an expat for a few months
  4. Auburn, AL

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
  1. finishing my novel and finding an agent
  2. going to the Liberty Fund economics colloquium
  3. working in my yard and growing roses
  4. Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week

No comments: